|Christmas Restaurant Team – Exeter – 16 or 20 hrs (016999)
Be the best part of someone’s day this Christmas!
Visiting our stores this Christmas needs to be fun, really easy and enjoyable. Customers need to feel inspired when they’re browsing,looked after when they need some help and relaxed after visiting our restaurant.
It’s important to us that our customers receive quick, friendly service from a team who love helping people and making their day that bit brighter. At such a busy time of year, we want to go further for our customers, so we need some extra help to make sure each and every one of them gets the best experience worthy of telling their friends about.
What we’re looking for is simple. You’ll need to be able to:
– Go out of your way to make our customers smile and feel really special
– Make each customer feel welcome in our restaurants and help them to relax
– Enjoy talking and listening to customers at every opportunity
– Work quickly and efficiently as part of the team – Christmas is busy but it’s great fun and you’ll meet some great people!
– Take pride in creating a welcoming environment with well presented food and drink
– Have fun with your customers and help your colleagues every day
Joining our Christmas team in one of our restaurants means you’ll be offering great service at the busiest time of year. We’ll provide you with plenty of support and all the training you’ll need. So don’t miss out and apply today!
Working Pattern (*include whichever is applicable)
– 16 or 20hrs working across 5 out of 7 days including Saturday and/or Sunday
These are temporary positions starting soon and lasting until the end of December.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:
*Occasionally we will close vacancies prior to the published expiry date if we receive high volumes of applications so to avoid disappointment please apply as early as you can.