Fashion & Lifestyle Guide
Buy your Gift Card Online today!
Buy your Princesshay Gift Card online today!
Click here to get details on Princesshay's core opening hours.
Dish up Wagamama’s Teriyaki Chicken Donburi at home
Hunker down and get cosy with a warming bowl of Teriyaki Chicken Donburi this autumn – it’s so easy to make…
It’s one of our favourite things to order when we visit Wagamama, and now you can make it at home! We think this recipe is perfect for days when you fancy getting into the kitchen and cooking up something delicious that the whole family will love tucking into. With sticky rice, teriyaki glazed chicken and crisp carrot and pea shoots, it has all the right ingredients to make you feel good. Here’s the recipe for Wagamama’s Teriyaki Chicken Donburi:
2 chicken thighs
300g short grain rice
Handful of pea shoots
½ carrot, grated or julienne
1 spring onion, chopped
2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
40g of kimchee
To marinade chicken: fresh lemongrass, splash of veg oil, splash of lime juice, ½ garlic clove
To garnish: sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Marinade chicken thighs for 1 hour before placing in a hot oven until cooked through
- Cook rice whilst chicken is cooking
- Add rice to bowl, and place sliced chicken gently on top
- Drizzle teriyaki sauce over the chicken
- Add fresh pea shoots, carrot & spring onion to dish
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve