Your 2020 interior update
January is the perfect time to revitalise your living spaces
Out with the old and in with the new! Our edit of trend-led decor buys will help refresh your interiors for the start of the new decade. We’re loving warm, neutral spaces with rattan or wooden furniture for 2020, teamed with metallic accents and cosy textures. This look will create a calm, comfy, and inviting space to relax in, which works well for any room or setting.
- This wooden clock, £7 from Flying Tiger Copenhagen, would look great in a cosy kitchen.
- Colourful artwork will brighten up a space in an instant. This ‘Venetian Daydream’ canvas, £35 from Debenhams, fits the bill perfectly.
- Get your rattan fix with this lovely side table, £90 from Next. It’s so on trend for the spring!
- Add a pop of colour and a pool of light to shelving or a nightstand with this gorgeous coral ceramic lamp, £39.50, Oliver Bonas
- Metallic accents will lift your interior look. Pair with soft pastels and lots of indoor greenery! All items pictured from Debenhams.
- Fill your home with a welcoming scent. We adore Molton Brown’s Coco & Sandalwood fragrance. Three wick candle, £60
- An easy way to make a space feel brand new is to change up the soft furnishings, such as the cushions on your sofa. Quilted tassel cushion, £29.50, Oliver Bonas
Fashion & Lifestyle Guide
Click & Collect Services
Find out which stores in Princesshay offer click and collect by clicking here.