Don’t miss film, music and family fun at Exeter Festival, 5th-7th July
Exeter Festival, sponsored by Princesshay, is a great reason to visit the city. Expect films in the park, local food produce, new bands playing and more.
- Exeter Festival line-up
- Films in the Park, Friday 5th July
- Festival in the Park, Saturday 6th July
- Funday in the Park, Sunday 7th July
- Book tickets
Exeter Festival is FREE to attend, with tickets sold separately for films and some music bands. Here’s what’s in store at the festival, taking place in Northernhay Gardens in the heart of Exeter’s city centre:
- Friday 5th July: why not buy tickets for Exeter Films in the Park? There will be outdoor film screenings of The Greatest Showman (PG) followed by Bohemian Rhapsody (12A).
- Saturday 6th July: relax and enjoy local music from 12-5pm for Exeter Festival in the Park. It’s free to attend!
- In the evening, there’s the multi-platinum internationally renowned band The Hoosiers of ‘Worried about Ray’ and ‘Goodbye Mr.A’, supported by the hi-energy 10 piece band Joey the Lips, performing their Funk, Soul, Blues and Disco set. Tickets are on sale now.
- Our Exeter Festival Funday in the Park on Sunday 7th July it’s the community and family day. The day kicks off at 10am with a screening of Mary Poppins Returns.
Fashion & Lifestyle Guide
Click here to get details on Princesshay's core opening hours.
Click & Collect Services
Find out which stores in Princesshay offer click and collect by clicking here.