Half-term fun at Princesshay
Find everything you need for a magical autumn at Princesshay
Get the whole family sorted for the colder months with the latest cosy clothes and tasty treats…
Weatherproof your wardrobe
Get little monsters ready for the rainy season with gorgeous new puddle suits, wellies and raincoats. We love these colourful rain macs from Next – guaranteed to brighten up even the dreariest day!
Kids eat free at YO!
Treat little ninjas to the ultimate Japanese feast this half term. Choose from a tasty starter, yummy main dishes such as tangy Veggie Yakisoba Noodles or a mini Mild Katsu Curry and a drink, all for FREE this half term! Find out more about Kids Eat Free at YO! here.
Get prepped for woodland walks, Bonfire Night and even another Beast from the East with snuggly coats, big boots and wooly hats. Get the whole family kitted out at Joules.
Looking for some thrills and chills this half-term?
For a little bit of Halloween magic we’ve rounded up the most chilling costumes, terrifying treats and alarming accessories to enjoy this October…
- Create the cutest bear in the pumpkin patch at Build-A-Bear Workshop. Glow bear, £19.50.
- We’re batty about this truly terrifying costume. £7, Flying Tiger Copenhagen
- You’ll find bone-chilling goodies at Hotel Chocolat. Skull Lollipop, £2
- Pop into Costa Coffee and treat little ones to a Walkin’ Mummy Gingerbread.
- Take a break from all the apple bobbing for a bit of me-time with this cinnamon-scented bath bomb. Punkin’ Pumpkin Bath Bomb, £4.95, Lush
- Even tiny ones can take part in the fun, in this glow-in-the-dark onesie. £8, Next
- Celebrate the Day of the Dead in style with this dramatic headband. £9.99, New Look
- Sugar skull, wicked witch or unicorn? Get creative with colourful face paints. Mini Face Paint Crayons, £5.50, Claire’s
Fashion & Lifestyle Guide
Click & Collect Services
Find out which stores in Princesshay offer click and collect by clicking here.