New vegan options at Giraffe
Giraffe have launched their new menu which includes an array of vegan dishes.
- Vegan Gyoza: Fried Japanese dumplings filled with vegetables on an orange and miso glaze. Served with a sweet chilli sauce.
- Edamame: Soybean pods seasoned with sea salt, served with soy sauce. Extremely moreish.
- Baked Hummus: Warm and filling dip topped with coconut yoghurt, coriander and chilli. Served with toasted Turkish bread.
- Super Freekeh Salad: Roasted butternut squash, beluga lentils, freekeh, tenderstem broccoli, roasted peppers and mixed leaves. Topped with coconut yoghurt.
- Up-beet Burger: Beetroot, quinoa and soya patty, topped with carrot and peppers, finished with a coconut yoghurt and a za’atar dressing. Served with skin-on fries.
- Jackfruit Curry: Jackfruit is a versatile fruit that we shred and use to make the perfect plant based spicy curry. Served with jasmine rice, topped with spring onion, chilli and coriander.
- Chocolate & Coconut Torte: With raspberry coulis and a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream.
Check out the new menu today at Giraffe in Princesshay!
News & What's On
Click & Collect Services
Find out which stores in Princesshay offer click and collect by clicking here.
Buy your Gift Card Online today!
Buy your Princesshay Gift Card online today!