The cracking Easter gift edit
Hop over to Princesshay for spring-tastic Easter treats. From chic accessories and gorgeous homewares for the grown-ups to tasty chocolate and cute clothes for the little ones, it’s all here…
1. You’ll discover Easter decorations, toys and chocolate eggs at Flying Tiger Copenhagen, and what’s more, most things are under £5! Cockerel Easter egg, £3
2. This lightweight knit with stripes in sorbet shades is just what every new season wardrobe needs! £28, Next
3. Easter isn’t just about chocolate! For an alternative gift, head to LUSH where you’ll find colourful bath bombs in the shapes of lambs, rabbits and eggs! Easter basket gift set, £37.50
4. Give your kitchen a quirky touch this spring! We love this chicken oven mitt, £15, Cath Kidston
5. Mantaray’s latest denim collection for kids at Debenhams is so cute. With embroidered birds, butterflies and bunnies, we want this jacket for ourselves! £22
6. Add a ray of sunshine to any outfit this spring with this eye-popping yellow straw bag, £19.99, New Look
7. Hotel Chocolat’s Easter offering gets more creative every year! Kids will love tucking into this Caramayo Egg Sandwich – white chocolate half-eggs sandwiched with caramel-milk chocolate ‘bread’. £10
8. Make a cup of tea in this gorgeous mug from Oliver Bonas, and enjoy with a warm hot cross bun on Easter Sunday! £10
Fashion & Lifestyle Guide
Click & Collect Services
Find out which stores in Princesshay offer click and collect by clicking here.
Click here to get details on Princesshay's core opening hours.